Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Chronic.......

Why oh Why Did he drink Cappuchino?

That's the question I kept asking myself as I sat thru my regular dentist visit. I usually love the dentist, I never have cavities and my oral hygiene is always up to par. Today, my dentist wasn't there and I since I was just there for a regular cleaning, I went to his associate.

so I'm layin there in the seat, checking emails on my phone and he walks in. he already has the mask on, and we exchange salutations. he puts the suction thing in my mouth.. (NO HOMO, OH MY) LOL and begins the cleaning..... and then out of no where, something hits my nostrils....

WTF!!!! This nygga breath is on fire. Smelled like he ate Jack & The Shytstalk! OH MY! I close my eye and try to go to my happy place, cuz I know for the next 20 mins, I'm not gonna be happy.

Then he starts talking, now keep in mind, this dude has on a mask.... meaning it should be hitting him in the nostrils too....

What do you do when your DENTIST has Hallotosis (sp?) Man, I was so blown.... here I am taking advice from a nygga whose breath smelled like day old moose snot, and chipotle black n milds..

My day can only get better, RIGHT? LOL

1 comment:

  1. Yo that's ill..You should recommend that your Dr. TERMINATE his assistant. Bad for business. Sorry ya had to go thru that bruh..better you than me though!!

    ReplyDelete