Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to DC..........................


Wassup Folks, I know I been off the map for a minute, but I just wanted to bring you the latest installment of my random travels.....today's vision is from the streets of NW DC...... Ahhhhhhhhh isn't summer time wonderful, the air, the heat, the humidity, the random acts of just flat out hoodness in our city. since when did it become ok to roll kids in a laundry cart?

I mean seriously, if youngin can stand, then youngin can walk. this little boy will probably grow up to live with his mother, sisters, brothers, cousins, nieces nephews, dad, & grand parents in a 3 bd room over in mt pleasant. once again, I blame the parents, not only is there no laundry associated with the cart, but they going on an excursion. LOL! atleast they weren't my people.

1 comment:

  1. Well with everyone going "Green" if find this very eco-friendly and creative. WAY TO GO DC!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete