Thursday, July 3, 2008

From The Archives....

Ok, this isn't one of my usual topics but I try to bring un-common conversation and thought provoking dialogue.. lol....this one is about tossing salads.. now I know there are tons of folks who don't do it, and I know it's alot more folks who have done it, and say they won't.. here's the ?
ladies...if you do it... how do you want your man's legs? lol....

fellas, for those of you who arent' sexually deprived.. if a chick is attempting to toss your salad? what are you gonna do? now I know dudes on myspace be fakin like shyt, so if you wanna just send me a note that's kool too. but seriously here are the 3 choices of which were in a conversation i've had.
legs up like a girl...(like little kids do when they rollin around) or like a girl may do if u hitting it right
legs up but bent (feet still on the bed)
on your stomach

and on ur hands and knees.

NOW, my biggest biggest issue is, I can't feel vulnerable during sex.. NEVER... so atleast 3 of those options are out for me...


I need to know your opinons and thought of chicks who toss salads. and fellas if u done ate some pussy, and the chick was a keeper, u done probably licked her ass, so this isn't time for faking.

No comments:

Post a Comment