Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sex, Movies & Freaks

Well, I'm back with another controversial topic.....

How "freaky" do we want our mates to be?
Now everyone has a different version of the word "freak", and that's kool, but what is too much? I'm not into teaching in the bedroom, but I don't want someone who can teach me shyt either... have you ever been surprised by the thing your mate was willing to do to you? for example... u ever had a woman try to toss your salad OUT the blue? LOL or maybe she was a little too aggressive in tellin u where she wanted that nut that time...LOL
what about movies? are couple still making sex fun, by filming? personally I like to watch anyway, so i'm into mirrors, pics, and film... but that may be too much for folks.. I don't know. we all want ladies, in the street and freaks in the bed... but where does that freak line turn into potential smut...
Ladies.....what are you doing to make the sex better? are you being freaky? is ur man willing to try this and that?

Fellaz...what are you doing? you know, just by saying things differently in bed, u can change an entire NORMAL session...

Lemme hear what yall got to say

1 comment:

  1. You're a idiot!!! I agree though, I don't want someone that can show me a rack of new tricks off the cuff.

    ReplyDelete