Thursday, July 3, 2008

From The Archives....

So I was having a conversation with the Usual Suspectz and we ran across the topic of people dating outside of their boundaries. Now when I say boundaries, I'm talking anything, Race, Finances, Education, etc....
Now I'm not one for boundaries because I believe I can function quite well in any situation, that is presented to me, because of other life sitatuations i've been involved in, I've been given the ability to adapt to just about everything.
BUT! This question came up......
Can you SERIOUSLY date, marry, and/or be with someone who is FAR less Educated than you?
Now a DEGREE doesn't quite mean you're educated, it just means you were able to articulate your understanding of some knowledge that was presented to you at a certain time. but as a Ph.D Candidate, I wonder if I could truly be happy with someone with a G.E.D... This situation has never presented itself to me, but i wanna know your thoughts on it.
LOL, This just in........
IF they are educated and STILL act pretty ignorant, do you think its worth giving them a shot?
Do dumb dudes/chicks turn you on? or piss you off?

No comments:

Post a Comment