Thursday, July 3, 2008

From The Archives....

so.... I'm having another conversation about women giving head and after last weeks topic, I had to come back and make things clear but bring up another point. it's not about taking it to the face, or swallowing, but you can NOT spit the shyt out on ya man.... I repeat do not spit it out on him. I'm talking about making the spit sound and everything, lol. PLEASE do that shyt in the bathroom... that's just plain rude ladies..
there's nothing worse than receiving some very good sloppy top top, and then right when u bout to bust off...she keeps going, but literally spits on you. wtf? *hahtooo* (spit sound) LOL..... if you nasty enough to keep going when it's cummin, u damn sure better hold that shyt til u get in the bathroom... (thanks B, lol)
Fellas, if you fortunate to make a woman cum from oral, spit it out on her, lol.... payback is a bytch

2 comments:

  1. Okay I can agree that is nasty!! If a nigga spit my shit on me I'm locking his head in between my thighs until he faints......LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...LMAO I almost passed out from laughing at what she said. I had a visual.

    ReplyDelete