Thursday, July 3, 2008

From The Archives....

So.... today i decided to take advantage of the hour lunch break the federal gov’t actually gives me to eat, and go outside of my office for lunch. I decided to eat at another gov’t bldg and dine in. LOL anyway, when I sat down I noticed a middle aged couple sitting down at the table directly in front of me. I sit down facing the tv which on mute but shows captions to read the news and eat my lunch. so as i’m ready I begin to hear the couples conversation.
Guy..... so, how long have you been single
That right there let me know they aren’t a couple, and this might be the infamous ice breaker lunch date. I continue to watch the tv, and observe the conversation. it immediately goes horribly wrong.. He begins to lay it on thick, now I know alot of women want a man to be honest, but this dude was brutal. Well I’ve been single for a few months. I’m ready to settle down, meet a nice woman *like You* and go out, go to church, enjoy each other, etc.... the dude was putting in work, which I commend, but it gets deeper. They exchange conversation, and he’s like I wanna get married, I’m ready to get married and settle down. Meet a nice girl *like you*.. yeah he plugging her all thru the conversation. so he continues. Have u ever been married? she say no... he says i’ve been married 4 times. (LMAO) and here’s where it gets interesting.
yeah I’ve been thru alot of different types of women, alcoholics, drugs, yeah I been clean for one year. but my 2nd ex wife she just likes to drink, she’s an alcoholic now :-/ and my 4th ex wife, she just wants to fuqq. i gotta be married to a nice woman *like you* before i have sex. the dude is just buggin from there on. i’m tryin to keep a straight face, because the lady has already increased her speed in finishing her food and is beginning to try and pack up to get away from this dude. he was like I don’t wanna have sex without being married. I wanna get with a nice woman from NC like you and then get married and have sex. so they continue talking and he says "what’s ur name again?" LMAO LMAO! LMAO! he sealed the deal right there, because she got up shaking her head.
NOW.......I wanna know....where do you set your boundaries for the 1st date and the conversation? I firmly believe most people send their representative for the 1st few dates. What does that mean, you ask? you know.... you’re the person you think that male or female wants you to be....u say all the right things, do all the right things, and basically don’t’ give them the part of you that let’s them know you’re a jerk or a complete bytch. ( no offense ladies) but seriously why do some folks go over board on dates.. I’m a true believer in just being yourself. I’ll tell anyone, I’m a great guy on paper, shyt I’m a great guy period, but I know I’m moody as hell, and sometimes I just wanna be left alone( I don’t usually say all of this this at first, but u get the idea). we all have issues, some more than others but in the end that’s what life is about, there are no perfect people, but there are people who strive to be perfect. Which one are you?
until later..

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely hilarious!!!! Sounds like Clint 9just playin)...LMAO!!!!

    -SOLO GONE....

    ReplyDelete