Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Llama Toe

You've got to be kidding me ladies...... wtf? I'm sorry most guys would be excited to see what i saw during my lunch break, but i'm offended. So let me tell you about this shyt. 2 coworkers and I were walking to the metro when we see, an escaped llama walkin towards us. it's one thing for your pants to be too tight, but the slit in the middle should not but up in ur crotch... u could actually see the pants up in the slit........I've never seen some shyt like this, I'm seen many a camel toe in my day but dammit, not at 11:30 am. you usually see the little bulge (not like a penis bulge) NO HOMO but you know what i mean, the little bulge that looks like the youngin may or may not have a maxi with wings on...LMAO! but nah this chick, had her shyt parted like Nas! looked like a hotdog roll split open. my coworkers looked at me and said "I know damn well, her pussy itching" lol...
Ladies, I know some of yall goin commando these days, shyt i commend you, if I could freeball everyday i would. But dammit... that's unacceptable. How would you like if I'm sitting on the train, and my whole package is on one side of my slacks......not fuqqin cute is it? exactly! then close ya twats.......

2 comments:

  1. Youngin'

    U are STUPID!!!!!! I'm over here dying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, pretty damn funny homey....!!!!

    ReplyDelete