Thursday, July 3, 2008

From The Archives....

Well Folks, it's 2008, and what better way to start the year but with a blog about America's favorite hobby. No, not baseball, SEX!
What lengths have you gone through to get in a man or woman's pants?
When I ask this question, I'm talkin what have you done, LITERALLY!
I can think on one occasion, I was about to get it in with someone and she had a belt with a fastener I just couldn't get off, I mean no matter how hard i tried this shyt would not open, after a while, i was starting to lose focus, and getting frustrated. her only response was "if you want it bad enough, you'll get it, and I had to literally CUT her belt off....LOL! Lookin back on the occurrence the girl was really cool about it, and we laughed about the situation, but needless to say, I got it! LOL
So I ask YOU....what things have you done, MEN & WOMEN to get in the other person's pants?

1 comment:

  1. Funny Post...

    I can recall a situation where I was dealing with this person when the mood evoked and our only option was to get it in on the balcony of my folk’s apartment in the blazing heat by the hot ass ac unit. I still giggle about it this day. I’m glad he was worth…lol

    ReplyDelete