Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tha Skinny

I have no time to give an introduction.....I've got one basic question, what the hell is up with dudes wearing these tight ass jeans? I've been wanting to blog about this topic for weeks, I tried earlier, clicked submit, and myspace erased my shyt! then i was reading an article on some new rap group and realized they done came out with a song expressing exactly how I feel. check out these lyrics......
Take them tight-ass fuckin' clothes off
That shit ain't gangsta, nigga
We don't wear tight clothes . . . we let it hang!
. . . Shirt extra-small and you six feet tall
Lookin' like you got your pants off a Ken doll
Silk speedo cheetah-print Superman drawers . . .
. . . And what the fuck is this shit?
Rude boy rockin' Prada
Rhinestones on his collar
Cowboy belt buckle with a chain like a rocker
You forgot you was Rasta
You need to puff on the ganja. . . .
LMAO! these nyggas is SERIOUS about this...I just wanted to know why....I mean seriously tight ass jeans isn't hot, why a nygga wanna wear some sergios or some succos! lol..... come on slim...... I don't know any women who enjoy yeast infections, so why as a guy would you want to lower ur sperk count, by wearing some jeans that push your nuts up in ur stomach.... got people on the train looking at you, and instantly bustin out signing FALSETTO! he like OOOH OOOH BABY! IIII IIII III IIIII OOOH!
Help me understand what is so pleasing about this.... I was watching them coon ass BET Awards, and noticed even Rick Ross, ol chef lookin ass had his pants saggin! WTF? nygga u 310 lbs easy, how ur pants saggin? from boys to men, jeans were made to be in the following sizes....REGULAR, HUSKY, & BAGGY (MAYBE RELAXED)

if you see a nygga in the store buying some skinny, slim, straight leg, boot cut, or need I dare say LOW RISE jeans! PLEASE monkey stomp his punk ass.....I blame these video nyggas man, and the parents who allow they kids to watch these videos and buy these clothes....
My momma would've straight punched me in the face if my clothes were too tight, the most I think any NORMAL dude my age has ever done as a child is MAYBE wear some high waters.... (next fashion blog will include nyggas in the gov't wearing high water slacks...:-/..) fellas stay away from these dudes wearing these lycra spandex jeans n shyt.....

No comments:

Post a Comment