Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Cable Guy

OK, this clip sparked this blog, listen to it, and then go from there.
http://iamcarter.com/2008/06/this-guy-fucking-sucks.html

Everyone has been subjected to some lame azz dude/chick and come on lines..... this has to go down as the lamest shyt ever. my question to you is..................


what's the lamest shyt you've ever heard......we've all given our number to someone we thought was harmless and next thing you know they hittin you with the cable guy..... you know the cable guy routine.

Call # 1 "hey it's me, met you the other day, thought you were cute, give me a call"

Call #2 (7 mins later) "hey it's me again, thought u called, I was in the bathroom, call me back"

Call #3 (4 mins after call # 2) "Hey, whatcha doin, call me back"

shyt now that i think about it, this lonely fuqqer may have even been you once a upon a time on the self esteem hwy. :-) either way, let's talk about it......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment