Friday, July 11, 2008

The New "ELECTRIC" Tiffany Ankle Bracelets......



So yeah EVERYDAY something new goes on during my train ride to or from largo station. Today was no different.... 1st there was the albino guy who stood about 6'8 with light purple pants on (couldn't get a good pic of that) but right after him stood the 6'3 female with the pink dress, black 4" heels, & a very special piece of flare! Her house arrest ankle Bracelet......

*see above*

Now, I've never been on house arrest, nor have I ever worn heels and a dress, but I don't think they go together. this chick never moved from that spot, nor did she notice, myself or the woman in front of me, taking pics of her as we read our newspaper and chatted about the sights on the train.

Would pants or maybe even a nice pair of slacks been more appropriate, or did she really see the need to let us know, she's a G! I don't know but dammit, we got to be more careful.......LOL!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I've seen that chic at Gallery Place. I was like WTF is she doing on the streets?!?!!?!!?!? I was tempted to dail 911. Never seen a chic with one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Metro Guy, I think you are on to something. See what else you can find on the other lines. Greenline between 5 and 6pm... classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done my time on the green line, I know the fockery that goes on, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. *dead* at the picture.... had me dyin in here, big bro... lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. LLS I've seen dudes on da train like that but she is rocking that joint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal Pendants Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete