Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Olympic Fuqqery

So the world has been engulfed in the olympics for the past week or so. I must admit when I watched the opening ceremony I realized that china was far more advanced in technology than we were when it came to pageantry & motion. they had like 2008 chinese dudes playing light up drums (how is that for drumline) synchronized, they had a dude run around the bird's nest while being suspended in mid air & they had a little girl singing some song ( we later found out she was milli & vanilli'n, but I digress.

China has been on a rampage to get all these medals... Michael phelps aka Mr. half man half dolphin shut all shyt down in the pool. USA basketball has been on fire. but GYMNASTICS son! LMAO! wtf? (this is where the blog goes tumbling quickly down hill)

Here's my top list of problems with men's & women's gymnastics....

1) Jumping on a trampoline is not an olympic sport, no matter how creative you are
b) How can you look at yourself in the mirror as a man after completing the floor exercise with the ribbon and shyt... lol.! you just did a cartwheel, a summersalt, 2 tuck n rolls n some white tights... I wonder what u do during the off season.....
3) China know damn well that little bytch ain't 7 yrs old. cut that out....
D) Why do yall clap when the chicks fall off the balance beams, lol... they apparently did something wrong.. the fall i saw last night was horrible, I laughed, they clapped. I mean come on. that's just mean.... they know they fuqqed up.....yall giving false hope.....

I'm just ready for this shyt to go off, The media has cised so many of our athletes only for them to get toasted in alot of events.. we all know gay men from USA, can't beat straight men from jamaica in running... I mean come on people, maybe sewing, dressing, or trance dancing, but not running. this is jamaica people... they run for fun.... the dude bolt from jamaica was lookin back with his shoes untied..... how the fuqq are yall the fastest and he way in front of yall during a race....the olympics should be cut down to 3 days, with the losers being killed in the closing ceremony. :-) I know that was kind of extra, but damn.... all this crying on national tv is wack... only one dude went hard, no homo...

The dude who threw him bronze medal down after wrestling, was like fuqq this, I came for gold. LMAO! I'd be mad too, no once wants an 8th place ribbon for anything...you can't even pawn a bronze medal.. u just carrying a supersized penny around your neck, lol.... LOSER

1 comment:

  1. Doc ... u stupid for that can't be killing people on national television but the dude that threw his metal was hard I give you that much.

    ReplyDelete