Friday, August 29, 2008

Un-American Carryout Fuqqery



So.... I've been thinking...EVERYONE in the DC urea (lol) knows about Chicken Wings & the sauce that comes with it.... No matter how you spell it.. Mumbo or Mambo Sauce! you know wtf it is.... You know what a carry out is.... and you know Danny's Eddie Leonards, Yums... etc.... I like to try different carry outs, some specialize in subs, some have the better fried rice, some have the better wings, etc... some Mumbo sauce is tangy, some is sweet, some is horrible... but never in my 20 + years of eating mumbo sauce, have I ran into this.....WTF is NUMBLE SauSe!

I mean seriously my Chinese & Korean friends, you run a business, spell shyt correctly! I don't know wtf numble sause is, but I do know I don't want that unknown shyt on my wings... This isn't the 1st time, you've spelled some shyt wrong on your menu's either. CUT THAT SHYT OUT, and stop getting a tude when I bring it to your attention. You always getting mad, $7 or more to use my debit card.. WTF? I don't wanna eat $7 worth of food all the time. And if you gonna make the Lemonade/Ice Tea mix... get a fountain & Ice maker, don't scoop my ice out of a cooler, and pour my shyt from a pitcher... so RUDE!! I've been a faithful customer for years, some of you bytches even transfer from carryout to carryout, I know you was at the danny's on 450 in 2001 -2006 not u at the yums in forestville... u dont think I know you didn't interview for this job? wait, do they interview yall? I know they aint' all related.... Anyway....spell your shyt right, and give me more duck sauce for my rice without frowning.... :-) THANKS!!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! numble sause?! wtf? either thats a serious typo or these folks are jus crazy wit it...lmao i started rollin when i saw that..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not thought about mubo sauce since I moved from DC 15 years ago. I survived on subs, wings, and cheap chinese food. I would advise that you stay away from numble sause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That just means you eat at the d*mn carry out too much...$h*tt*n' worms.

    D

    ReplyDelete