Friday, August 29, 2008

Presidential Fuqqery

Now I usually don't get into politics in my blogs but after this mornings republican fuqqery I just had to. The DNC is now officially over and after last night speech from Barack Obama you just have to sit back and think, WOW!! if you weren't a supporter, aren't a supporter, or just don't know enough, if you watched the speech, you'd have to be thinking, YES WE CAN! I'm 32 and I've never watched a DNC in my life, didn't see the point. I knew the issues, and I was always gonna vote Democrat either way. I've watched all week, I've been on CNN & MSNBC all week, just tryin to get all the BIASED views I could get. Then this morning... Mccain does the unthinkable.... He taps a Woman with NO experience to be his running mate. At 1st glance this is a remarkable strategy....She can get the female crowd that Hillary had and swing some of them over to the Republican side, I mean you all saw the dumb ass lady at the DNC so upset over Barack not being ready? I mean really how can you be prepared to become CEO of 50 states? That's a mean ass training program.... Anyway....alot of Hillary Supporter are still on the fence, even sayin they may vote for Mccain....Then you have Joe Biden who is an attack dog so to speak.... in a VP debate he's gonna go at this chick like a pitbull....Will that make women think he's a bully... and give some sympathy to her? who knows.... Mccain celebrates his 72nd bday today..... His biggest point was Barack isn't ready to lead, he doesn't have the experience, but this dude picked a woman who has less experience than Barack...don't u know on Jan 21, 2009 if something happens to Mccain, this chick will push the RED BUTTON immediately.

I'm eager to watch the GOP this week and see what they talkin bout... I really think Mccain is no longer a factor in this deciding factor in this election, it's gonna come down to Barack & this chick.....

No comments:

Post a Comment