Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Teddypendherassdown Fuqqery




Well, I'll be gott dammed! This nygga here, this nygga here! 1st I must say I like t-pain, that dude has taken an overused sound and made it his own, but why must he bam the fuqq out every chance he gets. This is like the 4th video that he has done some outlandish shyt...
They say the way to keep money is to spend it wisely, and I feel that, but if u getting $ and doing videos stop wearing ur fuqqin neighborhood clothes & all these fuqqin top hats... I bet 59/50 saw this nygga comin and gave him some fitted tophats. I say gott damn! Yall remember the video awards or whatever and the nygga had on the Diddy & Mase Solar ring master suit.... yeah this nygga at it again...
I just don't get it, he has one of the tightest houses I've seen on cribs in a while. Eventhough his array of cars included a Ford F650 monster pickup, and a damn SCION! WTF, get that together! But his hat game is killin me, Evilene, the wicked witch of the west would roll over in her grave if she knew one of flying monkey had gone solo, wearing this fuqqery...but once again, I fuqqin blame B.E.T for airing this shyt........

No comments:

Post a Comment