Monday, March 1, 2010

Chicken Wing Prices Rise as Demand Skyrockets

Uh Oh America, Be afraid Be VERY afraid! You can find wings everywhere now, Boneless, Spicy Asian, With Mumbo or without, ranch or blue cheese....etc....but how much are you willing to pay for that apparently once CHEAP cuisine...I'm a wing man myself, I even eat the wings from the Giant hot food bar, (them shyts CRANK).  I've been a chicken wing fan since the days of actually eating the whole wing (circa 1985 @ grandma's house) 

So what do I do now? lol, the most expensive wings in my area come from Popeyes!  Popeyes chicken is just expensive anyway, but I dont' see my local carryouts raising their wing prices, (and they got them big ass raptor wings) I fear for our nation's chickens....When the wing becomes the most sought after piece of your body oh man, lol..  this shyt made the news! lmao....

Wtf is wrong America....less than 48 hours ago, we were worried about the massive earthquake in Chile, and 2 days later, WINGS!!!!! 


Our priorities are screwed up! But you best believe I'mma find me some wings tonight, SOON as I get off! LOL


Just in case you wanted to read the articles about this US problem! lol.. Wings A Sellin Out Boss! *sambo dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment