Friday, November 14, 2008

Classic Mack Lines & The Fuqqery They Established...

I decided to do something a little different with this week's fuqqery digest by giving you all an opportunity to weigh in and give some of your classic mack lines. I must say the fellas went all out with this shyt while my female counterparts played coy as fuqqin usual...we will now compile the list and give a brief analysis of each.

Did you fart? Cause you blow me away

"Do you like me? Circle yes or no"

Wsup baby? I know you have to be tired, cuz you’ve been running thru my mind all day

"Hey Girl / Sweetheart / Lightskin!"


"Can I have a chance?"

"Psssst"

"You keep staring....would your man like that if he knew?"

"Can I have your pussy?"

"Sorry, I thought you were mature enough to handle adult situations...."
"I'm not looking for anything serious"
"What else you got?"
"Where your friends at?"

"I've never done this before..." <=== 1 of my favs

"What makes you any different than the next chick??"

"Let me come thru and rub your feet"

"Yea, I can cook" <=== another classic

If its grass on the field let's play ball

No comments:

Post a Comment