Friday, March 27, 2009

The Blanket With Sleeves......FOR REAL SON!!!!

Sooo this am, I'm riding the train, and as the weather gets nicer more and more tourists are out and about in the DMV... I decided I wanted some leg room so i went all the way to the last car, and what do I see....The Infamous SNUGGIE!!!!





Anyone who has a Blackberry curve knows you can't try and be low key and take pics because the shutter sound can't be cut off :-( so needless to say I didn't take one.. but I digress

WTF America.....A blanket with sleeves son...and you coons wanna buy it... yall are really gonna let someone get recession proof over a blanket with 2 holes cut in it? you must have also bought the wonderful......





Anyway...seriously my granny had a similar idea back when I was a kid, it was simple.. put on some fuqqin clothes.... DUH! You weren't cutting no holes in her blanket... and you damn sure better not have left the blanket on the couch... this bamma sitting here look like


which I wanted to be one when I was younger but that's another blog for another group of readers.... until the next time....stay classy DMV!!

3 comments:

  1. (Target has Snuggies)

    http://www.getemgirls.com/?p=3463

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had an article about the Snuggies in the USA Today. That ish has been selling in the millions, you better believe that product is recession proof...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a ROBE...

    Worn backwards. Kris Kross should sue 'em.

    ReplyDelete